Everybody Always



My heart has been doing cartwheels since I found out Bob Goff was planning on releasing a second book. For those of you who don't know who Bob Goff is, let me tell you. Bob Goff is many things: husband, father, lawyer, balloon aficionado, diplomat, and author.


His book, Love Does, is one of my favorite books. It is full of whimsical short stories that have deepened the tangibility of Jesus' love. They have challenged me to love others in the way that Jesus loves me.

Ever since I fell in love with this book, I have read Bob Goff's stories to anybody who has ears to hear.

I have had the opportunity to read a sneak peak of Bob's newest book, Everybody Always. Everybody Always is set to release on April 17th. Let me tell you, it will not disappoint. The first five chapters are full of gold nuggets of truth buried in rivers of stories. Make sure you preorder this book! Until then, why don't you pick up a copy of Love Does! And when you finish that, head on over to read a free preview of Everybody Always.

Enjoy!

We call it earth, God just calls it a really big neighborhood. -Bob Goff