Field Notes: Boston Coffee


P.S. Gourmet
Location: Dorchester (currently burned down), Roslindale, Southie
Coffee Comments: The BEST iced coffee in the entire world.
There are so many flavors. My favorites are Toasted Marshmallow and Count Dracula.
I always just get it with cream because the brew is already sweet. Adding sugar is too much.
Atmosphere: Not a good place to sit down, minimal seating. Fairly busy during the afternoon. 
More of a grab and go coffee place.
Wifi: Never tried it. Again, it's more of a grab and go kinda coffee place.
Other comments: P.S is famous for the Bucket. It's a whole ton of coffee. 
My go-to order: Bucket. Toasted Marshmallow: cream, no sugar. 

Boston Common Coffee
Location: Near Emerson and Chinatown
Coffee Comments: Haven't tried it yet.
Atmospere: ALOT of room to work on a Tuesday night. Couch in the corner. Window seats. Quiet.
Wifi: Never tried it. Heard it's questionable.
Other Comments: Fairly priced. Chocolate Chip Cookie is to die for.
My go-to order: 

Nero
Location: Near Chinatown
Coffee Comments: The coffee is good, just not as good as everyone says it is.
Atmosphere: ALWAYS busy at all locations. I love Nero because the staff is always so friendly.
Wifi: Works well.
Other Coments: Coffee is good, but nothing spectacular. I would rather get the chai tea or cocoa.
My go-to order: Chai Tea.


Thinking Cup
Location: I prefer Tremont Street. The one on Newbury is always packed. 
Coffee Comments: It's good.
Atmosphere: One of my favorite places to sit and talk with a friend. Quiet. The staff is really friendly.
Wifi: None.
Other Comments: I like their coffee.
My go-to order: Cocoa


Places I Need to Visit
Pavement: I've heard it's really good. It's near Northeastern.
Refuge Cafe: I've been there once but I can't remember what I got. I know I liked it.